Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blowing off the dust

I've got a little more spare time lately, so I thought I'd start this puppy up again.

Yay! Right?

I am currently involved with the big job search (again. What is this? Every five years I've got to do this?) Hopefully it will be a better fit. I really wasn't cut out for the bank. Loved the people, but I kept falling asleep during the meetings. Banking really didn't get my motor running. I will definitely miss the people I worked with though.

Well, this isn't much of a start, but here it is.

Later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, phooey.
But hey, on the bright side, now you have more time to blog! :-)

McB said...

I'll second that phooey. But it's good to see you back.

Theresa said...

Hi btuda! Yeah, major bummer about the job thing, but glad to see you back at the Grill.

Sending good job vibes your way!