Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pffbt

Argh.

DH and I have matching sinus infections. Have I mentioned previously that under no circumstances should the two of us be ill at the same time?

My sisters are both avoiding me like the plague due to illness.

I just saw that they've set a date for my 20th High School Reunion. Excuse me while I hit my head against the desk.

There is no banana cake in my house at this moment. *sniff* *sniff*

I'm being overly grouchy and I hate that.

DH has invited his mom and his sister to go to dinner with us on Saturday. It was supposed to be just us and friends.

Did I mention the overly grouchy part? Because I really do love my MIL and SIL, but ...

I know DH is sick, but there is currently no card, no nothing here, and I'm feeling a little prickly because of it.

That and I'm grouchy and sick. And having a crappy birthday. Damn it.

Ok. Pity party over. Off to find those chocolate cookies and polish them off ASAP.

My sister just called. She basically said I'm a moron. No one likes to be sick. Especially on their birthday. Duh.

I hate it when she's right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get a "poor baby" and a "happy birthday" from me. Hope it turned out better in the end. And I hope someone brought cake.

Keziah Fenton said...

I'd send cake in the mail but it would be stale and very late but picture one with lots of candles and me (her too) singing to you. Hope the coming year brings every thing your heart desires.

btuda said...

Thanks, you two. Yes, it did eventually get better. Good thing I was over my pity party by the time the real party started.

Tame by most standards, but still fun!