Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Howdy

Hi there. Yes, this is my first post, first blog, etc. Yes, I am pretty clueless what I am doing, but it seems like a good idea for now.

Considering how technologically stunted I am, this will be an adventure. Hopefully, a good one.

Better yet, hopefully I will have something interesting to say.

On some of the author blogs I read there is apparently a rash of blog Nazis. Rude people with holier-than-thou attitudes who are then supported by the lemings who applaude the rude behavior.

Like the t-shirt says, mean people suck. I mean, get a grip, people. Yes, people have a right to their opinions, but hey, no one said I had to sit here and read it. Like inappropriate TV during family viewing hours: you can turn the channel. Trust me, I do.

Don't get me wrong. I love the medium. I am definitely one of those people who think better while writing than in actual conversation. Especially if it means I can come up with a witty retort like, "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" (Monty Python - Holy Grail).

And yes, I've been waiting all day to be able to use that very quote.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»