Friday, February 02, 2007

Time to air out the place

New post: I'm sick of the last one being the first thing everyone reads when the come over here. I don't know about you guys, but I think it's depressing as hell.

I'm doing all right. I'm sleeping a lot more, and frankly that's better than stressing out. Stress is hell on my stomach. Hopefully the things causing the stress will be over in a few weeks and I can more or less get back to normal. And the sleep is probably a good thing, since before I was existing on about 5 hours a night and then crashing on the weekends. You know how it is. First one up, last one to bed and not enough hours in the day.

On to happier thoughts. I just picked up the the JAK novel "White Lies," which I'm dying to get into. Thing is, I'm in the middle of another novel and I hate starting one thing up when I'm in the middle of something else. I get the characters all mixed up and end up with some pretty wacky dreams. Like a historical paranormal cowboy theme.

The novel I'm reading is "For Better or Hearse" by Laura Durham. It's a light amateur sleuth mystery and I'm enjoying it. I just got to the "I know who done it!" part, and wouldn't you know it, I had to go into work. I don't think they'd appreciate my being late even if the mystery was solved on the next page. I'll have to finish it at lunch. Then I'll dig into Jayne's new novel!

And that, folks, is the extent of my plans for the weekend. Have a good one.

No comments: