Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Audience Participation and Jeff Dunham

First, a reminder to please check out the two versions of the opening scene I posted the other day. It's listed under Audience Participation. I really do appreciate feedback and thanks to those of you who already have!

I watched a comedy DVD the other day that I just had to pass along. Jeff Dunham's stand-up special has been on Comedy Central lately and I just found the DVD in my local video store. I've been a fan of his for years. It is by far one of the best comedy videos I've rented lately. Jeff's routine is broken up by the different puppets he uses: Walter, Sweet Daddy, Jose and Peanut. If you've not seen Jeff, don't be put off by the puppets. He comes off as this really nice, unassuming guy who has these truly wacked out puppets. Really, really funny stuff.

His site is: www.onastick.com

Favorite Quote (or maybe paraphrase - we're going from my memory here): Walter: (My wife) hopped on her menstrual cycle and ran my ass over.

Check him out.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm first?? Really?? I'm first, I'm first, I'm first!!! Yeeehaaa....

Ok, now that that's over with, I just want to say hey, and that I like your blog. I popped over from the J & B show during a slow-ish moment.

I'm not a writer, but I do know funny stuff when I see it. Btuda, if you include your funny story about your dust-covered frog making his escape down the hall in your house, it'll be a bestseller!

CBs Rock!!

btuda said...

Hey, Margaret! Glad you stopped by!

I hate to say it, but it seems to be really easy to be first over here. Not a lot of traffic and the crickets are pretty scary at times.

CBs are the greatest! So help me, Bob.