Thursday, August 09, 2007

I've Been Googled

My sister has taken on this enormous task of doing our family tree. She takes her laptop and scanner with her when she visits relatives and scans family photos. Getting all the names has always been the tricky part, but she is doing one heck of a job. She even started collecting the little funny family stories too.

Anyway, she was telling me that she was Googling our family name, looking for wayward relatives and she told me that she found me on the CB Bar and Grill. I just burst out laughing. I probably should put something out there that would send people here because the Bar & Grill will just confuse the hell out of people if they are looking for relatives.

So anyway, that's my big news of the day. I've been Googled.

Well, it's too hot to do much else.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that anything like being oogled? I haven't been oogled in a while.

btuda said...

By my sister? Eww.

Keziah Fenton said...

YAY!! You survived the week. Here, have a margarita put your feet up and have some chocolate.

btuda said...

Not so fast. You gotta read the next post now.

btuda said...

Well, Ok. Technically I did survive the week. I proved I could do it. That is reason to celebrate.

I just wish I didn't have to prove it again so soon.