Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sheesh

Hi there. I'm an idiot. Or at least a blogger idiot. I don't even know how to run my own site. Sheesh.

I've been typing away, trying from time to time to say something that at least sounds witty. And yet, I was stumped why no one ever commented on the posts.

Not that I was saying anything earth-shattering. Or even necessarily comment-worthy. I was just expecting a "howdy" somewhere.

When I first put this blog up, I was instantly spammed. That or that guy REALLY wanted me to look at his furniture site. So I made a few adjustments.

Sigh. You know it's hard to invite people in if you forget to leave the doors or even windows open.

Sorry folks. Hopefully a few of you will drop a note to let me know I fixed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helloooo! I'm here. Are you there? ;+)