Thursday, October 05, 2006

Village Idiot

Hi there. Obviously, I'm the village idiot today, maybe even longer.

Apparently you have to set things up a certain way on Blogger to not only allow people to comment, but to be able to read the comments people make. I wasn't ignoring anyone, really. So thank you ZaZa and Robin S for commenting.

So now the pressure is on. Kinda like singing in your car. On the one hand, you have this thought that hey, this is awesome. Everyone should see this. But in reality, someone is probably watching me make an ass of myself. Which, really isn't a bad way to go. The making people laugh part, that is.

And now in my infinite wisdom, I decided to merge Blogger to Beta and I think I've given myself another identity. Yup, I've lost myself.
I knew I called it Blogger/Flogger/Frappr/Crappr for a reason.

No comments: