Wednesday, May 02, 2007

You know when you want to laugh and really shouldn't ...

Ok, this is going to be a very low-brow, crass humor post. Maybe. Unless I find a way to BS my way around it.

(Yes, I am punchy again today. I think the sugar from the five chocolate chip cookies I ate finally kicked in.)

Ok, I just wrote a typo on one of those instant message thingamabobs and I can't stop laughing about it. It sounded painful. It sounded like an inner combustion problem. It sounded like a really gross case for House.

Actually the latter might not be so bad, as long as Wilson can tag along.

Back to the typo. It's like you know you shouldn't laugh when someone toots, but the expression on the lady's face beside him is priceless. And the more you try not to laugh, the funnier it gets.

I know. Sometimes you have to be there. Even worse, I was by myself on the instant message thingie when it happened. Kinda like the tree falling in the forest question.

Is it still funny if no one hears the joke? I'll let you know as soon as I'm no longer in danger of snorting myself inside out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, gee, I thought inturde is what you did with dead people?

Guess I'm just as punchy.

btuda said...

Geez, punchy barely covered it yesterday. I was laughing so hard I had body parts falling out everywhere.

Of course the punchiness probably diffused a later situation and saved a coworker from getting his head ripped off. I don't care how crazy things get or how frazzled, but if someone snaps their fingers at me to get my attention, there is a high probability of me going medival on someone's ass.

Hopefully I will be punchy again today.

The Merry said...

Just so long as you're not whooping with laughter...

okay, okay, I'm sorry.
Had to say it.
I'll go away now... very quietly...

btuda said...

mary - nope. Saved that for the next post. Gotta love meds.